How is it going? Update on my current work

Okay, so as you know from my previous post , I am currently working on a children's book.
Today we had guide mark feedback tutorials with our tutors.  I was the first to go and was a little bit scared since I had to change quite a lot already and am not sure if I can manage the whole book with Easter holidays starting today. I only have three weeks after to finish the whole project.

So we agreed on a few things that I need to change and improve on to raise my grade a little bit:

-improve on the main character and it's facial expressions;
-experiment with the background on few pages;
-go back to one space in between your text;
-start planning end pages and the back and front covers;
-think of where you can print your book.

Sounds like a good plan, eh?
In the afternoon then I set to create a few versions of the end pages and cover images.
Will see how the next few weeks go by.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction and Reality

Current Project

Working on Parkinson's Disease