Current Project

I am currently working on a children's book developed from an old Polish folk legend about a Golden Duck.
 The short story follows a young poor shoemaker into finding a Golden Duck, who can make anyone rich, under certain condition, that they follow their rules.
 In the end the legend talks about money not being the only important thing in the world, and that it won't bring anyone happiness unless you have someone to share it with.



 The process of the book is still going, as although I have started in January, I went through a phase where I didn't enjoy my working method and decided to change it into a more mixed media of collage, watercolours and digital manipulation.





I faced a brick wall when during a tutorial with my tutors I have been told that I need to change my font, because it just didn't fit the work.
 So during the last week I had to create my own font and try to see how this one works with my work.

The work is going quite slow, even though I have only four weeks until the unit deadline and I am unsure if I can finish it in time. I have created 4 spreads out of 12, and I also need to create front and back covers and the end pages and in pages. So much work, so little time.

Will do it though. Have to.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction and Reality

Working on Parkinson's Disease