Poetic Comeback

 After many months of the pandemic work, I was able to catch a bit of a rest and sink myself into the task of writing poems. 

I appreciate each and every feedback that I receive in regards to my poetry. My style and repetitive themes are not to everyone's liking , but I enjoy the ability and a chance of noting down my thoughts in this way.

Using the available moment I have decided to share my poems with a wider public, therefore I have submitted three of my poems to the newest isse of ArtAscent magazine.





ArtAscent website

ArtAscent is an opportunity for indie writers and artists to show their works to a vast number of readers.
A submission to this popular magazine is considered as a milestone for the upcoming artists and a way of reaching higher level of feedback for those who are established in the field.

 Every two moths you have a chance at being published in the magazine via a themed call. Each theme is different and it depends on you, how you will respond to it. 
 I enjoy working to a theme, as it transports me to many places and emotions, allowing me to gather multiple responses, whether written or drawn.


 When the jury decided who will appear within the newest issue, the artist/writer will be asked to approve and confirm that there are no errors in the early version of the publication of their work. They will also receive a free digital copy of the magazine, before it goes to print.

 There are so many creative people, who submit their works to ArtAscent. I enjoy viewing their websites and works after they have been published.


 In the newest issue, themed ''Cold'', three of my poems have been published and I have received the Gold Writer award, which surprised and elated me.


 Alongside there is a side of critical feedback provided by Cinzia Franceschini, an Italian illustrator, who's website you can find here.


 Upon being selected and published, your work will be promoted through ArtAscent social media for the next two years.



ArtAscent Twitter



 I think, that ArtAscent is and will be a great source of interest for indie writers and artists, creating a new hub of creativity and passion.

Don't forget to get your own copy of ArtAscent's newest issue right here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction and Reality

Current Project

Working on Parkinson's Disease