Eggcellent Postcard

During this Easter time, so different to the one two years ago, I decided to create some postcards inspired by my Polish background. 





 I have mentioned it in the previous post (has it really been so long?) and some of the designs I have used then, found its way into these postcards.





 Polish Easter, is a very eggcentric (you get it?)  celebration, that's why the egg became the hero of the design.



I enjoyed making these two and more.


The designs were later on printed, using https://www.moo.com/uk/postcards
A straight forward service, that deliveres great quality products for reasonable price.
I was able to sent the postacrds to my family and friends, both in Poland and the rest of UK. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiction and Reality

Current Project

Working on Parkinson's Disease